Architect with pencil in hand = Fran Halperin
Monkey mind churning out design finishes & materials = Sharon Low
The design duo was served tasty snacks and fragrant green tea by our gracious clients. Working on this project meant that the footprint of the original space didn’t change at all. We brought in some fun with the Marmoleum flooring to tie in the Asian aesthetic.
The wall of built-in cabinetry provided much needed hidden storage for the client’s kitchen supplies and pantry items.
• Cabinetry = Clear stained bamboo
• Countertop Material = Caesarstone
• Island Countertop Material = limestone
• Light Fixture = Hubbardton Forge
• Custom Shoji sliding door =
• Flooring Material = Marmoleum with floating bamboo plank accents
• Flooring Installer = Naturlich Flooring
• Co-Contractor = Homeowner (kudos to her – job well done!)